Re: semisummary: countability

Lojbab:
> lo valsi are distributed indivudal members of the set or words.

But must each member be a single word?

> loi/lei valsi can include "wordage".
>
> I suspect that you are asking something like
> zo nu ce zo nu ce zo nu
> Are these 3 members of the set of words, or 3 instances of one member of the
> set of words.  I think the answer is that as yet the language does not
> distinguish between the choices.

I didn't mean to be asking that. My point applies to any brivla
where delimitation criteria are part of the sense of the word.
So you could change {valsi} to {mlatu} or {xlura} and my point
would still stand. But you couldn't change it to {xekri} or
{djacu}.

--And