beginner's question

Having tried to follow the le/lo and metaphor strings to the best of my
extremely limited ability, I thought I'd try translating the Turkish saying
"b=FCt=FCn kad=FDnlar =E7i=E7ektir" - "All women are flowers" (not, I hasten=
 to add,
because I agree with it - in fact it strikes me as extremely naff).  If
I've got this right, it comes out as:

pe'a lo piro ninmu cu xrula po'a

"Speaking metaphorically, all of those who really are women, are flowers"
(I put the "lo" in to make it clear that it is the "flower" part which is
metaphorical, otherwise it could be read as "those who can be seen
metaphorically as women, are flowers"). Alternatively:

lo piro ninmu cu ckaji le nu xrula

"All of those who really are women have the property I describe as the
state of being a flower". =20

Any ideas?

Robin Turner

Bilkent Universitesi,