Re: kennings

>>sea =3D whale's road / xasmabru dargu  (whales use the sea to get from =
>>x2 to x3 via route x4)
>
>This had to be commented on, because "xasmabru" is so close to the famed
>"*tosmabru" of the test of the same name... which test "*xasmabru" fails.
>It is indistinguishable from "xa smabru" and thus presumably must be
>"xasymabru."  Watchit.

Oooh!  I like it.  Too bad it is a couple months too late for the refgram, or
*tosmabru (which means nothing in Lojban - it is an example dating from TLI
Loglan history) would be history.  A unique to Lojban exampe that closely
resembled the original word would be ideal.  Maybe bnext edition %^).

lojbab