papilionine

At 3:23 PM +0000 12/10/97, And Rosta wrote:

>[Nice to see Ron H-E's self-professedly papilionine mind back with
>us conlangers...]

Uh, thanks, And.... (?) It's nice to see you on here too.

I have professed a lot of things about my mind but never explicitly that it
was "papilionine". Is this a cmavo? I'll go look it up, first in the
American Heritage Dictionary, tho I doubt I'll find it there.

It's nice to be back! The problem with Conlang for me was that the volume
swelled while the languages interesting to me (E-o, Lojban, Klingon,
Elvish, etc... the biggies) each went to its own list. I haven't always had
time to devote to a separate list for each language, but now I'm getting
more involved with Lojban again it's important for me to be here.

Ron

Ron Hale-Evans...The Not Ready For Apocalypse Players...rwhe@apocalypse.org