Re: papilionine

> >[Nice to see Ron H-E's self-professedly papilionine mind back with
> >us conlangers...]
>
> I have professed a lot of things about my mind but never explicitly that it
> was "papilionine". Is this a cmavo? I'll go look it up, first in the
> American Heritage Dictionary, tho I doubt I'll find it there.

Butterfly-like (NOT nipple-like!). I was going by what you say
about yourself on your web-pages, which I have visited a few
times, partly to find out what all this glasperlenspiel stuff
is all about.

(Keep us posted about what you do with Lojban. I can imagine
Hesse being interested in Lojban.)

--And