Re: ka'e

>>Is there something wrong with subjectivity?
>
>Not with subjectivity in itself. I'm uncomfortable with {ka'e} being
>defined in such a subjective manner that I can't tell what it means.
>I don't understand how {lo remna ka'e vofli} can be false while
>{lo remna ca'a vofli} is true.

The elliptical x2 in the former is likely to be different than in the latter.
This is because we tend to interpret innateness based on independent
properties.  Whereas if someone says the latter with truthful intent, they
are referring to a situation where an associative aid is being used.

lojbab
----