Another Lojbanic geographic cluster

In mailing books off to those who ordered, I observe that at least 4
people who are getting books live in Sunnyval/Santa Clara CA.  There are
actually a good 100 people on our snail mail list in the Bay Area, but at
varyiong levels of interest and activity and the Metro area is
quite spread out.  But those two cities are pretty compact, and I cannott say
that I won't hit morte orders from there.

IN any event, if those of you there want to get together, I will be happy
to put you in mutual contact, and any lurkers and other
peopke who have not ordered a book might choose to be added to this list
as well if you are located in or near those cities.

(BTW, I grew up in Redwood City CA, and my sisters still live near there so
I am familiar with the area.)

lojbab
----