Re: la'e

>> ledu'u xukau ko'a badri cu du'u lesedu'u xukau ko'a badri
>> by the definition of descrriptors and se.
>
>No. A du`u is a proposition: something that is true or false.
>{xukau ko'a badri} is not true or false. In itself it does
>not express a bridi.

Grammatically, du'u takes a bridi.  By definition, that which is in a du'u
is a bridi.  If a du'u + bridi is well defined, then by definition the
sedu'u+bridi must be equally well-defined, even if logical jargon does
not have a term for it.  What is the relationship between the x2 of du'u and
the x1 of du'u for a normal bridi?  That same relationship applies to a
du'u+xukau bridi.  This seems so obvsious that I find it hard to believe
that5 it is arguable.

The relationship between the x2 and the x1 is that the x2 is a text (not
necessarily in Lojban, if I recall) which expresses x1.  WE know how to
express the contents of x1, whether or not it is a "proposition", and that
x2 is any such expression.

lojbab
----