Re: multiple ce`u (was: Re: whether (was Re: ni, jei,

And:
>So although omitted sumti leave the intended bridi underspecified,
>the limits of range of possible interpretations are quite firmly
>constrained.
>
>But within a ka abstraction this doesn't apply, as every omitted
>sumti could be a ce`u.

But is that ever a problem? In general, the selbri determines what
is the number of ce'u that makes sense. Mostly it is only one ce'u,
as in the x2 of ckaji, or the x3 of frica, zmadu, etc. Anything with more
than one ce'u there would be uninterpretable, or it should be interpreted
as a collapse of the places into one as in:

            la alis cu ckaji le ka ce'u prami ce'u
            Alice has the property of loving herself.

I can't interpret that as a two-argument property.

I still can't figure out what it means to approve of a property.
Is it like approving of there being holders of the property?
Does {mi zanru le ka ce'u melbi} mean that I'm not opposed
to there being beautiful things? No, but that would be {mi zanru
le nu da melbi}. What exactly does {mi zanru le ka melbi} mean?

co'o mi'e xorxes