Re: multiple ce`u (was: Re: whether (was Re: ni, jei,

>>  What exactly does {mi zanru le ka melbi} mean?

And:
>I don't know. You're glad that it "exists". Of course that
>implies that in principle you can conceive of it not existing,
>which is why it's so hard to imagine approving of the number 7.
>Since the "existence" of a property is not contingent on
>properties of worlds, I think the relevant criterion would
>be existence in our inventory of concepts.

All right, but it's a very unusual thing to say. I can't imagine
why anyone would approve or disapprove of the existence
of any concept.

Lojbab:
>Can you imagine enjoying a property?

No. I can imagine enjoying having a property.

> If so, then recognize that one can enjoy
> something without approving of it (for me the properties of X-rated movies
thta
> makes them X-rated might apply - I can enjoy them animalistically while
>disapproving of their being part of the movie).

So you enjoy watching the movie and you disapprove of the movie
having those properties. But it is not the properties themselves
that you enjoy or disapprove of:

        do se pluka le nu catlu lo skina be lo nu gletu
        i ku'i do na zanru le nu da skina lo nu gletu

>In English, I might say for the above that I do not approve of Vulgarity.

How would you say it in Lojban?

co'o mi'e xorxes