Gismu data base for the PalmPilot

Fellow Lojbanists:

Since I got one of those handiest of devices for my birthday, the
PalmPilot, I now make available a Jfile database of the gismu list.
Anyone interested can drop me a line.

Mind you, it's pretty large; however, this should surprise no one.

Now we get to guess how large the intersection of Lojban speakers and
those with PalmPilots is.........

Free upon request; however, if I send it to you I beg you, humbly, to
buy a copy of the book as well.  (Got to flog that thing!).

The best of the holidy season to all.

                                        Dave Barton <*>
                                        dlb@intermetrics.com )0(
                                        http://www.intermetrics.com/~dlb