Re: multiple ce`u (was: Re: whether (was Re: ni, jei,

>I still can't figure out what it means to approve of a property.
>Is it like approving of there being holders of the property?
>Does {mi zanru le ka ce'u melbi} mean that I'm not opposed
>to there being beautiful things? No, but that would be {mi zanru
>le nu da melbi}. What exactly does {mi zanru le ka melbi} mean?
>
>co'o mi'e xorxes

Can you imagine enjoying a property?  If so, then recognize that one can enjoy
 something without approving of it (for me the properties of X-rated movies thta
 makes them X-rated might apply - I can enjoy them animalistically while
disapproving of their being part of the movie).  One cannot state this
without being able to state approval or disapproval of properties.

In English, I might say for the above that I do not approve of Vulgarity.

lojbab
----