wants and needs

co doi

Something I posted to another list (tesol-l) which I thought you might find
interesting. I hope

mi cu nitcu la feraris. le nu se djica ninmu

is grammatical!  (it is not, I hasten to add, a statement of my own
feelings about cars and/or women) If not, can someone please correct it,
and I'll post the erratum to tesol-l.

co'o mi'e robin
========