Re: wants and needs

>> mi cu nitcu la feraris. le nu se djica ninmu
>
>Question: is {la feraris.} the appropriate way to refer to the brand
>name of a car?

It might be, but then the brand is not what was needed, perhaps
{lu'a la feraris}: a member of the class called Ferrari. There's also
the problem of what goes in the x2 of nitcu. We don't want to assert
that there is some Ferrari such that I need it. I would say:

        mi nitcu le nu mi se karcrferari kei le nu mi se djica loi ninmu
        I need to be ferraried in order to be desired by women.

[{karcrferari} inherits the place structure of {karce}: "x1 is a Ferrari
for carrying x2 propelled by x3".]

co'o mi'e xorxes