Re: ce'u

> I feel really foolish; all along I thought I knew what I was talking about,
> and I've had an out-of-date cmavo list.  What's more, I can't find an
> up-to-date one on xiron anywhere.  What's the official definition of
> {ce'u}, then, and where can I find a ma'oste that has it?

It's like the analogue of ke`a in ka clauses.

  ka ce`u prami ce`u = "the 'love' relationship"
  ka ce`u prami ko`a = "the property of loving ko`a"
  ka ko`a prami ce`u = "the property of being loved by ko`a"
  ka ce`u tavla ce`u la lojban = "the relationship between a
                        speaker and addressee in Lojban discourse"

[place struc of tavla from memory]

--And