Re: whether (was Re: ni, jei, perfectionism)

la .and. cusku di'e

> What I am saying is that I don't think you can take all the
> different places where Q-kau is used, contrast them with
> q-kau-less counterparts, and then find some element of meaning
> that Q-kau contributes in every case.

I agree.  BTW, note that zo'ekau = makau, co'ekau=mokau, etc.
It's perfectly OK to use an indefinite (or an unassigned ko'V
or brodV or dV or bu'V) instead of a Q-word, since none of them
entail any presupposed answer.

> I think {frica} is {na dunli}, isn't it? Is there a difference?

"frica" is closer to "na mintu", I think.

			e'osai ko sarji la lojban