Re: xor questions (was Re: indirect Qs (was Re: On logji lo

>If you ask {li pa du ma}, then there are many true answers:
>{lo namcu}, {le se mitre be le mi jubme}, {li re vu'u pa}, etc.

I would accept {li re vu'u pa} but not {lo namcu} (and would need the
other places filled in to know about {le se mitre be le mi jubme})

li pa cu namcu  .iku'i li pa na du lo namcu
because the latter is not constrained to specifically identify li pa

du is multiplace and amthematical equality is transitive.  Thus
li pa du lo namcu
.ijebo li re du lo namcu
.inaja li pa du li re lo namcu

Did I getthose connectives right?