Re: Knowledge & Belief

Rob:
>>ko ga'inai fraxu mi le porpi fau tavla
>
>Hmmm, maybe that should have read ga'inai ko fraxu mi le porpi fau tavla.
>
>Since I want you to know I felt meek rather than I want you all to
>feel meek <grin>.

In both cases ga'inai applies to the speaker, the difference being
that in one case is with respect to the whole bridi and the in the other
with respect to the word ko.

What you do need to change is {fau}. You probably meant {nu} there.

Also, what is it that's being shattered into pieces? :)

co'o mi'e xorxes