Re: A Bulgarian spring custom

Ivan answering Mark commenting on Ivan:

> >>  Note also that you're asserting the existence of a
> >>  sick person who is pale and/or flushed (can you be both?),
>
> >No, but so what?
>
> Nothing major, except that you used the inclusive or.  Doesn't really
> matter much, it's a matter of preference, and I'd very likely do the same.

I am strongly in favour of using "a" for cases of "or" any time except
when you're specifically concerned that the conjunction not be
acceptable. Allowing a factually or pragmatically prohibited conjunction
is no different from all the factually or pragmatically prohibited
possibilities we import whenever we use any bridi that is not fully
tensed or has omitted places.

                                kolin