body parts --> river parts

"River-anus" can also be interpreted as "source, spring".  Ditto for
"river penis" and "river vulva". However hard I try, I can't think of a
body part that does not lead to misinterpretation. Plant parts seem
better:

    root = source
    stem = the river itself
branches = why, obvious!

The estuary is harder. Flower? Fruit? Leaf?

A few examples of, to us, strange uses of body parts in
some exotic languages:

Fijian  "head of land" is a mountain
In the languages of Vanuatu:

                 "twigs of hand" are fingers
                 "tooth of crab" is the claw of a crab (it "bites" you with it)
                 "fingers of crab" are its legs (it walks on its finger, like a
 hand)
                 "eye of water"  is a spring
                 "eye of road" is a door, a gate, thought as a passage,
                       but if you think of a closed/locked door it is
                       "road-stopper"
                 "eye of knife" is its cutting edge
                 "eye of needle" is, logically then... its sharp point!

And in Chinese "anus" is "arse-eye", "arse" itself being "fart-thigh".

Better lay off body parts, perhaps?