Re: TECH: living things are made of ...

The Seraphim surely rejoiced when Logical Language Group spoke thus:

[Re {ne'e}]

}Since Nick has done the bulk of the place structure work that will appear in
}the first dictionary, I am bound by necessity to defer to him on the use of
}a cmavo in analyzing place structures.  If, as he says, the usage is only
}pedagogical, probably the better approach is to NOT add the cmavo to the
}language and NOT use it in the place structure paper, but instead use a
}different pedagogical method to explain what is happening when you eliminate
}a place.

Fair enough. Since I never intended an official cmavo out of it anyway, I'll
reword the paper appropriately, to avoid using a xo'e.

When do papers for the protodictionary have to be in by? I intend to finish
off my lujvo paper with chapters on place order, prominent paradigms, and
worked examples, but with the exception of Easter break, I'll have little
time for it until July...

Nick S. Nicholas,                      "Rode like foam on the river of pity
CogSci & CompSci student,               Turned its tide to strength
University of Melbourne, Australia.     Healed the hole that ripped in living"
nsn@{munagin.ee|mundil.cs}.mu.oz.au           - Suzanne Vega, Book Of Dreams