I'm still there though silent :)

Due to external factors I haven't been able to devote very much
time to Lojban. What little time I've had I have used for
studying gismu (and avoided the grammatical discussions).
During the last 10 weeks I have covered about 1000 gismu and
expect to reach the end of the list some time in May. My last
check through the complete list (at 850 gismu) gave me 950 correct
keywords. Daily flashcard sessions during the summer ought to
give me about 100% fluency.

I'll resume studying cmavo and the grammar after I've reached
the end of the gismu list. Before the end of June I ought to be
able to start writing my first REAL stories for the Cafe project.
Until then I'll do my best to avoid getting involved in the
discussions (I have been tempted many a time :)

    Veijo

 Veijo Vilva       vilva@viikki21.helsinki.fi