Re: TECH: pe'a/po'a proposal (long)

The reason for having N/S/E/W directions in FAhA is because there are specific
languages where those are basic to the language -i.e. the preferred form of
specifying direction.  I agree that we shouldn't try to encompass all possible
directions, but paying heed to non-Indo-European basic structures is the
least we can do for cultural neutrality.

I myself rather dislike fi'o constructs, which seem popular (at least on the
list) these days.  I mean we only put the thing in because we wanted to
keep from having an open-ended set of BAIs.  I tend to think of fi'o as
a crutch for people who are trying to capture the sense of a foreign language
closely, where that language has a word that adverbs in a non-BAI manner.
(adverbs non-BAI-ly - now there is an interesting Lojbanization challenge!)

lojbab