Re: Underwear (was: BTW lujvo wanted)

I think 'inside clothes' (nerta'u) is best as a general term, but there are time
 s when 'private
clothes' (sivyta'u) will do better.  'skin clothes' (kapta'u) are surely things
 like cyclists' shorts,
'covered clothes' (selgaita'u) are anything except an overcoat or overall, and '
 below clothes'
(cnityta'u) are those worn on the lower part of the body.

Of course there are examples which are cinta'u (sexual clothes) as well.

There's a monkey on my shoulder   | Colin Fine
        and it's telling me lies      |  Dept of Computing
Just to stop me ever seeing       |   University of Bradford
    what's in front of my eyes.   |    Bradford, W. Yorks, England
It tells me what the world is like|      BD7 1DP
    and how I ought to be,        | Tel: 0274 733680 (h), 383915 (w)
And just what's gonna happen      |   c.j.fine@bradford.ac.uk
    if I ever dare be me.         | 'Morris dancers do it with bells on'