Re: BTW lujvo wanted

}At any rate - can the community - in a good hurry - come up with some good
}lujvo for  "underwear", and for the common individual items that comprise
}same (at least the children's varieties).
}There has been considered such usages as "inside-clothes" (as better than
}"below clothes", since theunderclothes are no closer to the nadir than any
}other clothes), "skin-clothes", "covered (se gacri) clothes".  Any other
}suggestions?  Any preferences?  These are common words, and the question
}has come up many times before, so we oughta be able to come up with an answer
}that stretches beyond poor lojbab's feeble imagination and limited Lojban
}dialect.

Well, I'd go nertau (inside-clothes). I've already translated singlet (tank
top) as nercre, even though the singlet in question was not underwear, but...
um... a tank top :) Inside-pants will do as a generic for groin-encasing
stuff; I don't see the need to distinguish between female and male such
apparel at the level your children are at.

---
'Dera me xhama t"e larm"e,            T  Nick Nicholas, CgS & CS, Melbourne Uni
 Dera mbas blerimit                   |  nsn@munagin.ee.mu.oz.au (IRC: nicxjo)
 Me xhama t"e larm"e!                 |  Milaw ki ellhnika/Esperanto parolata/
 Lumtunia nuk ka ngjyra tjera.'       |  mi ka'e tavla bau la lojban. je'uru'e
 - Martin Camaj, _Nj"e Shp'i e Vetme_ |                *d'oh!*