Re: coi (& tensors, in English, readable :))

la goran cusku di'e

> > > .i xu da pe rodo klama la intersekcn. pe la glazgob.
> >
> > i mi na ji'a djuno le du'u ibu mokau
>
> .i .ibu ji'a xarfiknei nunpe'i .i ri brarai fo loi go'i .i .ibu pe le
> cabna'a cu stuzi la glazgob. pe la sunko'orgu'e .i ba'a lo su'omuki'omei
> cu zvati .i .ibu detri li 8;95

i mi nelci le nu tcidu le'e xarfi'a  i ku'i mi noroi zvati lo xarfiknei
nunpe'i  i ma fasnu fau lo nunpe'i  i xu vecnu loi xarfi'a cukta
i ji'a mo

> But the point is, we ba'e don't have the mechanism to cope with
> distances. A change is needed, yours or mine or someone elses, but there
> is definitely a hole to plug.

I agree, of course.

> BTW, I don't think it would fit into BAI.
> BAI can be converted, and I wouldn't really know what to do with sete'i
> or tete'i... Every possible meaning eludes my consciousness very
> conscientiously. Dunno.

Yes, when I thought more about it, it seemed a bit strained there.  It
would be strange that a BAI should interact directly with the tenses,
instead of with the selbri, like a regular BAI.

> Syntax, as I see it, looks a lot like FAhA,
> though the meaning is something completely different. Not like BAI.

It can't very well be a FAhA.  For one, those are space tenses only, but
more importantly, te'i wouldn't have anything to do as a tense (selbri
tcita), the magnitude of displacement there is shown by VAs and ZIs.  I
don't see in what way it could be said to have FAhA grammar, because
te'i wouldn't form compound tenses happily.

I suppose one could make a special selmaho for it, but that's not very
appealing.  I much prefer to use for distances the ones we already have
to show indefinite distances (but maybe I already mentioned that :).

Jorge