Re: Qs: VhVhV & PAPAMEI &c.

la kris. cusku di'e

> Are there any trisyllabic cmavo?  Are they all defined as experimental or
> something?  I vaguely recall seeing something about this on the list, but
> never anywhere official.  What's the story on these?

They are officially experimental.  Experimental cmavo include all xV'V and
all tri-or-greater-syllabic cmavo.  The parser flags them and treats them
as UI in order to have some hope of dealing with text containing them, but
in actual experimental use they can be assigned to any existing selma'o
or a newly created selma'o -- just don't expect help from the parser.

--
John Cowan					cowan@ccil.org
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.