Re: SNU: ki'e doi skot.

cu'u mi
> > .i mi zbasu le gismu fu'ivla no'u zo xorvo noi se rafsi zo xro
> > I thought up a gismu-type fu'ivla {xorvo}, with a rafsi {xro},
> > but it is not official. So far only xorxes supports it.

cu'u la and.
> Can a fuivla have a rafsi?

cu'u la djan.
> Not in the standard form of Lojban, but then fu'ivla cannot have gismu
> format in the standard form either.  A standard only controls the behavior
> of things that claim to conform to it.

cu'u la paulos.
> Isn't there any provision for new gismu? I think words like "xorvo" are
> newly proposed, (so far) unofficial gismu. Or the existing list will be
> frozen also in number of words?

I said that this isn't official. There is no need to introduce xorvo in
the dictionaries, because about the only people that would see it used
are here, the ones that know me. So, it is a kind of a nonce gismu. :)
As for the rafsi, no big deal - You don't have to call it rafsi. If you
call {xrobau} another fu'ivla (albeit with intuitively grokked place
structure) instead of lujvo, all is OK. And it does not even violate any
rules. It is perfectly legal and in accordance with the prescription,
which can't really be said about xorvo. So, I don't see why you ask...
zo'onaizo'o

co'o mi'e. goran.

--