PLI: *cukta za'o nanmu (PU: *old response to and #1)

> But if you ask me what a "*cukta za'o nanmu" (or "*cukta ca'o nanmu" to
> make it easier in theory since za'o is often inapplicable), I have no
> idea what it means.  Maybe something like a "cukta ke cabna nanmu"
> for the ca'o case???

cukta za'o zei nanmu = bookish Methuselah. Or, a escaped criminal running
                       from the sentence of castration for liking to
                       read (not too plausible, but imaginable). Also, a
                       librarian female in male body that cannot gather
                       enough money for the sex change operation.

co'o mi'e. goran.