Re: GEN: almost-PROPOSAL: intervals

Goran:
> 2. xe'i (with asperations of te'i-hood)
>   New cmavo; I do not know which selma'o, but it needs to combine
>   freely with tenses. Meaning of {xe'i <sumti>} should be "<sumti>
>   distance/interval". xe'i could be taken to signify only temporal
>   distance, and let fe'exe'i take care of the spatial ones, or
>   could signify distance in space-time (type of sumti decides which
>   it is, like xe'i lo mitre is clearly spatial, and xe'i lo nanca
>   is clearly temporal).

I prefer this, because (1) has the further disadvantage of the
redundancy of calling an interval/distance small or large and then
saying exactly how big it is.

I believe that the omission of this feature from the current
language is just an oversight; I think it would be in there if whoever
made the system had remembered they were needed.

coo, mie and