Re: short intemperate response to Lojbab on {duu}

>> There is more than one value for the x2 of a du'u selbri for any given
>> x1 - if nothing else, there are multiple languages that the claim can be
>> expressed in.  So even if the x1 is an inherent singularity, there is
>> still a purpose to du'u in relating truth claims to the relationship
>> they claim.
>
>That's {jufra}.

Perhaps.  But I am not sure.  A bridi may not be itself a standalone jufra
but may be subordinate inside another.  The problem is that "jufra" has
a definition that is specific to languages and may have nothing to do with
logic or logical predication.  du'u on the other hand is intended to be
used for logico-mathematical purposes.  The problem is that without du'u,
we have no construct that expresses the derived function "meaning(bridi)",
and hence have nothing to put into the appropriate place of "jufra" that is
not circular.  (Let me amend "meaning" by "relationship" in that function
name, to avoid confusion by change in terminology: relationship('textual bridi')

lojbab