Re: Problems with Abstraction

>By now I am probably way off the person's question that started this.
>Sorry.

That is NOTHING to be sorry about.  We enormously appreciate beginners
piping up and asking questions.  Most readers of the list are not much
further along than you, and the "entertainment value" of the highflown
technical discussions is seriously lacking.  But it is hard for us to
write topically for beginners without feeling extremely repetitious
unless they ask questions so that we can feel we are actually addressing
someones need.

Let us hear more questions from beginners!  If you feel self-conscious about
distracting from the thread, just amend the subject line and say "Beginner's
question: ***" or some such.

lojbab
----