Re: 'your will' as sumti

This is done without referring to the ref-gram, but how about <<ko gasnu
le do djica>>?
("Do what you desire" - "Do your desires")  Did I get that right?

> Apparently, <<le se mukti>> means 'those actions that are motivated',
is
> that correct? But I want to also specify that they're _your_
> actions/motivations, as if to put <<do>> in x3 of mukti. How do I do

<<mukti>> (x3) seems to specify the agent which is motivated, but does
not indicate who is doing the motivation (x3 could be doing someone
else's will under duress.)

> ... But which of <<ti>>,
> <<ta>>, <<tu>> do I use? I can't point to these actions. Anyway, my
best

<<ta>>, <<ti>> and <<tu>> are not applicable (I think).  At least
according to all the officially written stuff, you have to be pointing
at something (or otherwise indicating what you mean).

I'd like to point out an ambiguity (perhaps intentional) in "do what you
will."  I could also mean "do (now) whatever you are going to do (in the
future)."  I.e. "do what you will do."

rik.