Re: Lojban text production (RE: ni, jei, perfectionism)

>I also started to translate E.A. Poe's "The Mask of the Red Death", but
>since I got no comments about the first part I translated, I didn't pursue
>it.
>I translated a Spanish translation of an Aymara children's story.

Well, I obviously never ntoiced them.  Perhaps I merely assumed that all
your poistings in that timefram were part of a single ongoing conversation,
since goran usually responded and no one else did.  I have to admit that I
seldom have time to translate when you write.  YOu may not feel confortable
with the rate of live speech, but at any rate less then than you ou
tperform
everyone else (except possibly Nick, who seems fully competent at any speed
during IRC chats, but again I have not been wont to compare the two of you).

>I also wrote two or three ckafybarja pieces, and I wrote several
>poems (various sonnets, haiku, limmericks and free style) which you
>didn't mention in your recent racconto of Lojban poetry,

If you are referring to the article by Athelstan, that is because it predates
your involvement by maybe 4 years or so %^).  The only poetry I even
have looked at since then was Helsem's "purple Lojban" which would undoubtedly
throw And fits since he doesn't even follow grammatical rules much less
logico-semantic ones, Veijo's haiku, and a poem that Colin Fine wrote.
No wait.  I remember your writing a poem once, buit I am not sure I
ever tried to read it.  I don;t remember any haiku except Veijos.  And
I am not sure I remember anything pertaining to the ckafybarja by  you,
but that could be just my fuzzy memory.

Soemday I need to go through and finish extracting it all for the
archives.

lojbab
----