Re: Lojban text production (RE: ni, jei, perfectionism)

I seem to remember having a verse exchange with Jorge, the
results of which I was rather pleased with. I think I
served as his English translator, though I'm sure I've
posted some poetry from time to time. It must have started
in November (or is it october) 2 or 3 years ago, because he
wrote one about Thanksgiving.

Anyway, I'm hoping to translate the first few sentences of
a Livagian folktale over Crimbo, so that I can renew my
qualification as a hi-status jbobau user.....

--And