Turkish proverb 3

I assume that since no one corrected the second proverb, it must be OK.
Here's the next one (thanks for the rik and .alis suggestions).

le lazycmi cu gasnu le na'e se gasnu be le ja'urjukni

The problem here is that I'm not sure whether, and how, it requires marking
as figurative language. zu'u obviously your relatives do things that
scorpions wouldn't or couldn't do (unless you're a scorpion, of course).
zu'unai most of these are not under discussion; it is the assumed
viciousness of scorpions which is the subject of comparison (since it is
comparitive, I've used [na'e] rather than [na]).  Any ideas on how to
improve this?

Robin Turner

Bilkent Universitesi,
IDMYO,