Re: For And's pleasure

>All in all, it doesn't seem at all egregious. At the same time,
>I don't see why it is a "logical gem"; it seems pretty
>straightfoward.

Well, I started with "worse than everything (including itself?)" as the start
of a "logical gem".  Then there was the use of "du" in a predicate language
for a non-equational meaning.  Then the use of a  tense in what is only
tensed because English isn't tenseless.  An dthe hubris that something is a
logical gem, merely because it uses lots of daxis (but no prenex, which means
 that the scopes f these variables are probably quite up in the air).  And
 finally,
the two-sentence pair being so helplessly mimicking of colloquial English
(you left out the second sentence in your comment,  but how se sakli
IS
a solid-grease-covering eel, anyway?  Malglico in the extreme, IMNSHO.

The only thing I find positive about it is that it is grammatical and the
grammaticality carries over to Lojban desoite the complexity of the
sentence, merely by direct substitution.  As a demonstration of how close we
remain, it is a gem.  Logically, .a'unaicairo'i vamtu

lojbab
----