Re: Book misprints, anyone?

> Well, with almost 100 of the ordered books mailed out, i have just gotten
> a first report of a defective book.  Hopefully it is unique, but I will
> ask others to let me know if they get a bad one as well.  The bad copy
> was missing most, but not all of page 93, andhad 2 other similar, mostly
> blank pages.

Mine has one page missing about 1" of text on the right (toward
the spine).  The word or two at the end of each line can generally
be glorked from context (or from the Web of course), so it's not a
major problem.  I'll let you know if I find anything else.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,