Re: xor questions

> But you could say:
>
>     ko cuxna lo selpinxe le tcati ce le ckafi
>     Choose a beverage from {tea, coffee}.
>
> Here you're only asking that they choose one, though. You're
> not asking any question.

What's the difference between asking a question or demanding
that someone tell you something?  Isn't that just a grammatical
convenience?  A shortcut way of saying "tell me..."?

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,