Re: functions (zo'o)

cu'u la ~mark
>>            i ca lo djedi le mi'a jatna cu farlu fi le serti
>
>Does {ca lo djedi} actually mean anything here?

No, but neither does the English, does it?

> Considering that
>{djedi}, as the 24-hour measure of time, is simply how we whack time up
>into pieces, EVERYTHING happens on some day or another.  This timestamp is
>totally meaningless; it's just a direct translation of an English idiom,
>right?

Right. I thought of using {ca da} or {paroi ku}, but they don't seem
any better, so I went for direct translation. Any suggestions?

>>            i doi agus le do se dasni cu toljinsa i ko na vreta le mi
ckana

>Something with [se]mu'ibo after the .i?

Well, is Agus being asked to be motivated by the clothes being
dirty? I don't know. Which has wider scope {mu'i} or {ko}?
("Motivated by that, I command you to..." or "I command you
to be motivated by that and...".)

co'o mi'e xorxes