Re: all the chinese whispers

Using Jorge, and someone else who said he was capable of translating out of
Spanish, you could have a Spanish phase.  If you can recruit Cyril and Ivan
you could add a Russian phase (I don't think I would be competent enough
for Russian on any non-strightforward text, which is what I suspect the
result would be).

And you can undoubtedly find people to do an Esperanto phase.

Maybe even a Klingon one (Mark Shoulson is subscribed.  Nick is not, but
perhaps could be recruited by private email since he ran the first phone game
/whispers series.

lojbab