Re: Beginner question on meaning of "le ... xu ku" and "le

> I still haven't decided if {ma xu mlatu} could be meaningful in a
> strange way.  Expressing incredulity?  Just idle thoughts. :)

I rather like that, actually.  "Is it actually true, what you're
about to answer to my question?"  Or maybe "Fill in the blanks
with what you think fits, but then examine whether that really
makes the statement true or not."  That's kind of an ahead-of-
time {ianai}, i.e., rather than expressing incredulity in the
statement, it implies a follow-up question to the one being
asked without really expressing an opinion.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,