Re: look thru window

Bob says:

>How about this:
>
>   mi zgana lo foldi be lo srasu be'o lo mi kanla lo za'i pa'o canko
>
>   I  look at the field of grass     with my eyes   through the window.
>
>(Or does the fourth place, "lo za'i pa'o canko", translate as `a
>continuous state of the window passing through' rather than `a
>continuous state of the observation passing through window'?)

This is one of those wonderful Lojbanisms that is clear analytically, but
hard to get your head round. I read:
        I look at the field of grass with my eyes under conditions of something
                being a state of passing-through-ly being a window,
ie it is the being a window that is passing through, not the observation.

        Colin